Episodes

Jan. 1, 2019

BBP 8 - 2018 Year in Review

On our 2018 Year in Review episode we sample beers from Wilmington Brew Works, New Belgium Brewing and Peroni. We also discuss the year that was 2018 and what we look forward to in 2019. --- Send in a voice …

Episode page
Dec. 28, 2018

BBP 7 - Beer, Stock Market, US Foreign Policy & Bullsh*t

Even with technical difficulties in this episode we sample beers from Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. & Conshohocken Brewing Company We also discuss the Stock Market, US Foreign Policy and a whole lot more.... --- Send in a voic...

Episode page
Dec. 18, 2018

BBP 6 - 1st Annual Holiday Episode

On our Holiday Episode we sample beers from Tall Tales Brewing Co. , Anchor Brewing & Tröegs Brewing Company. We also discuss Favorite childhood gifts , Holiday Movies and we go rogue on some parts! Enjoy. --- Send in a …

Episode page
Dec. 11, 2018

BBP Outtakes: Volume 1

Hey! We were off attending a wedding but didn’t wanna leave you without a dose of BBP. Check out these outtakes from the first 5 episodes. We also snuck in some Sour Monkey from Victory Brewing Company. Enjoy!! --- Send …

Episode page
Dec. 4, 2018

BBP 5 - Beer, Meek Mill, Trump & NFL

This Episode we sample beers from New Belgium Brewing Company, Rogue Ales & Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co. We also discuss Meek Mill’s new release, Trump’s Latest and the NFL’s continued Domestic Violence problem. --- Send in...

Episode page
Nov. 27, 2018

BBP 4 - Beer, Thanksgiving, Delaware, Movies

This Episode we sample beers from New Belgium Brewing Company, Tired Hands Brewing Company & Abita Brewing Co. We also discuss Macaroni and Cheese, Delaware and what we have seen at the movies recently. --- Send in a voice...

Episode page
Nov. 13, 2018

BBP 3 - Beer, Guns, Vote Aftermath & TV

This Episode we sample beers from New Belgium Brewing Company, 16 Mile Brewery & Wilmington Brew Works. We also discuss guns, the voting aftermath and what has gotten our attention on the television. --- Send in a voice me...

Episode page
Nov. 6, 2018

BBP 2 - Beer, Distractions & HipHop

This week we sample beers from DogFish Head and Twin Lakes. We discuss Media distractions and the state of HipHop. --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor....

Episode page
Oct. 30, 2018

BBP 1 - Beer, Vote & Misc. Banter

In the inaugural episode we taste beers from Wilmington Brew Works, Harpoon Brewery and Maine Beer Company while discussing voting and other miscellaneous banter --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbante...

Episode page