Jan. 15, 2019

BBP 10 - Beer, RK2, Millennial Burnout & Kevin Hart

BBP 10 - Beer, RK2, Millennial Burnout & Kevin Hart
The player is loading ...
In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” is whole again with 302Yoda back in the building so we had to revisit Surviving R. Kelly. We also dive into Millennial Burnout and Adulting plus Kevin Hart’s Twitter Feed. In this episode we sampled beers from Cigar City Brewing, Brooklyn Brewery & RAR Brewing. Join us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support