April 9, 2019

BBP 21 - Beer & Neighborhood Nip

The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom with 2/4 of “The Legendary Brew Crew” in the building with honorary crew member “B”, we pay our respects to Nipsey Hussle, talk teenage political views being shaped in the Trump Era and some Pop Top banter. In this episode we sampled beers from 2SP Brewing Company, Free Will Brewing Company, and a Home Brew from pod fam JerzyWlock. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support