Sept. 1, 2023

BBP 215 - The Philly Episode

The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter

Welcome to another episode of the banter!

In this episode, we pay tribute to the late Bob Barker and reminisce about our favorite Price is Right games, sparking a lively discussion among the crew. From Plinko to the Big Wheel, we share our memorable moments from the iconic game show.

Continuing our celebration of 50 years of Hip Hop, we explore an intriguing question: Do the hip hop albums we once loved still stand the test of time? Join us as we revisit classic albums and share our thoughts on their lasting impact.

And of course, we've got craft beer! This episode features brews from Green Bench Brewing and The Seed: A Living Beer Project.

Grab a Brew and Join the Banter