May 14, 2019

BBP 26 - Beer, Curry & Power

The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Ayesha Curry’s Red Table Talk comment that set the “Twitterverse” on fire, Power’s final season announcement that veers to the NAACP Image Awards and Tyra Banks new SI cover and we talk about the Boston Beer / Dogfish Merger. In this episode we sampled beers from Autumn Arch Beer Project, Locust Lane Craft Brewery, and Lord Hobo Brewing Company. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support