June 4, 2019

BBP 28 - Beer, VA Beach, Mueller Speaks & “Pop Tops”

BBP 28 - Beer, VA Beach, Mueller Speaks & “Pop Tops”
The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” send our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims in the Virginia Beach shooting, give our thoughts on the Mueller press conference and we also talk“Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company, Heavy Seas Beer, and Wyndridge Farm Brewing. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support