June 13, 2019

BBP 29 - Beer, Central Park 5, R&B Groups

BBP 29 - Beer, Central Park 5, R&B Groups
The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Ava DuVernay’s Netflix Limited Series “When They See Us, dig into some Black Music Month talk with our Favorite R&B Groups and we also talk“Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from New Trail Brewing Company, D9 Brewing Company, and Vault Brewing Company. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support