June 25, 2019

BBP 31 Beer, Sudan, Favorite Albums, Juneteenth

BBP 31 Beer, Sudan, Favorite Albums, Juneteenth
The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the atrocities happening in Sudan, our favorite albums of all time and jump into some Pop Tops. In this episode we sampled beers from Offshoot Brewing Company, New Holland Brewing, and Collective Arts Brewing. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support