Sept. 10, 2019

BBP 40 - Beer, Bahamas, Fall New Shows

The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew send our prayers to the people of Bahamas as they recover from the devastation of Hurricane Dorian, predict what new fall shows will be canceled or renewed based on their trailers and we jump into some Pop Tops, which includes the “Hip Hop Minute” and “Power Surge”. In this episode we sampled beers from Crooked Hammock Brewery, Young’s Brewery , and Samuel Smith Brewery . Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support