Sept. 17, 2019

BBP 41 - Beer, Debate, HBCUs

The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew share our thoughts on the third democratic presidential debate, talk about Jemele Hill’s article asking was it time for top black college athletes to choose HBCUs and we jump into some Pop Tops, which includes the “Hip Hop Minute” and “Power Surge”. In this episode we sampled beers from Equilibrium Breweries , Cape May Brewing Co. , and Brew by Numbers. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support