Oct. 15, 2019

BBP 44 - Beer, Impeachment, BET Hip Hop Awards

BBP 44 - Beer, Impeachment, BET Hip Hop Awards
The player is loading ...
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew share our thoughts on the ongoing impeachment inquiry , discuss the BET Hip Hop Awards and we jump into some Pop Tops, which includes the “Hip Hop Minute” and “Power Surge”. In this episode we sampled beers from Southern Tier Brewing Company, Crooked Hammock Brewery, and Brick Works Brewing and Eats. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support