Nov. 19, 2019

BBP 48 - Beer, Black Ties & Inquires

The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew talk about attending The Trauma Survivors Foundation’s Black Tie and Sneaker Gala (5:27), discuss the impeachment inquiry moving into public testimonies (26:25) and we jump into some Pop Tops (54:58). In this episode we sampled beers from Victory Brewing Company (16:53), Intrinsic Brewing (46:44), and Harlem Brewing Company (1:24:21). Grab a Drink and Pull Up a Chair! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support