Nov. 26, 2019

BBP 49 - Giving Thanks

The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew prep for the holiday season by sharing what they are thankful for and their favorite dish on the dinner table (5:19), drop some helpful conversation starters to help avoid confrontation as the family gathers (31:16) and we jump into some Pop Tops (56:17). In this episode we sampled beers from Bonesaw Brewing Company (21:22), Vault Brewing (47:16), and Levante Brewing Company (1:34:48). Grab a Drink and Pull Up a Chair! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support