Jan. 8, 2019

BBP 9 - Beer, R. Kelly, Gov’t Shutdown, Black Beer Drinkers

BBP 9 - Beer, R. Kelly, Gov’t Shutdown, Black Beer Drinkers
The player is loading ...
Brewsing Banter
The tech bug got us again this week so our in-depth Surviving R. Kelly discussion was condensed but we still managed to give our thoughts on the subject. We also discussed the continued U.S. government shutdown and craft beer in the African-American community. In this episode we sampled beers from Midnight Oil Brewing Company, 21st Amendment Brewery & Grimm Artisanal Ales. Join us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/support