Videos

Oct. 23, 2021

BBP 139 - We Live With Beers

Come Hang with the Crew as we dive into some “Pop Tops”.

View more
Oct. 15, 2021

BBP 138 - The Cider Jawns

Come join “The Legendary Brew Crew as we chop it up with The Cider Jawns!!!

View more
Oct. 2, 2021

One Pint at a Time

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up of with the Aaron & Brigitte Hosé, the filmmakers behind “One Pint at a Time”. Join Us!

View more
Sept. 27, 2021

BBP 136 Brew Your Story

View more
Sept. 18, 2021

BBP 135 - AirBrewNB

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Elle Thomas, Founder of AirBrewNB.

View more
Sept. 4, 2021

What’s the Topic?

Bring a Brew and come hang with the Crew!!

View more
Aug. 28, 2021

BBP 133 - Brews & Cocktails

Come hang with the crew

View more
Aug. 21, 2021

BBP 132 - Hazel M Ballard

This week the “Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Biz Coach, Hazel M Ballard. Grab a Drink and Pull up a Chair.

View more
Aug. 14, 2021

BBP 131 - We Right Here

Come check in with “The Legendary Brew Crew”

View more
Aug. 7, 2021

BBP 130

This week the “Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Greg Fleehart, Mid-Atlantic Sales, Proximity Malt. Grab a Drink and Pull up a Chair.

View more
July 31, 2021

BBP 129 - Pass My Cup

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Kenny aka Mr. Pass My Cup. Grab a Drink and Pull up a Chair.

View more
July 24, 2021

BBP 128 - Delaware Beer Fest

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Dennis Carradin, Founder of the Delaware Beer Fest. Grab a Drink and Pull up a Chair.

View more
July 17, 2021

BBP 127 - The Check In 4.0

The “Legendary Brew Crew catch up and talk “Pop Tops” Grab a Drink and Pull up a Chair.

View more
July 10, 2021

BBP 126 - Jamal Robinson

This week the “Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Jamal Robinson, Director of Sales & Marketing of New England Brewing

View more
July 3, 2021

BBP 125 - Craft Beer Empire

This week the “Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with Rodney Woodard, founder of Craft Beer Empire. Grab a Drink and Pull up a Chair!

View more
June 25, 2021

BBP 124 - First Sip Brew Box

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Dennis Guy, Founder of First Sip Brew Box and Host of The Daily Sip. Grab A Drink and Pull up a Chair.

View more
June 11, 2021

BBP 123 - This Belongs To Us

This week the Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with Director Atinuke Diver about her latest project.

View more
June 7, 2021

BBP 122 Beer Talk Now

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” bring host of Beer Talk Now, D. Neal, to the virtual happy hour. They talk about how he got into craft beer, the complexity of food science, Black Nerd Friday and his quest to be the Anthony Bourdain of craft beer. This episode features…

View more
June 4, 2021

BBP Special - DJ EFN

In this special episode of Brewsing Banter, 302Yoda chats with DJ EFN. They talk how he got into craft beer, how Drink Champs came to be and why Father Hoods Pod was necessary for this stage of his life. They also delve into some of the other ventures DJ EFN…

View more
May 29, 2021

BBP 121 - Barrel & Flow Fest

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew”chat with Day Bracey, the Founder of Barrel and Flow Fest

View more
May 21, 2021

BBP 120 - Left Hand Brewing

This week the “Legendary Brew Crew” chat with Kristina Schostak, Communications Manager, Left Hand Brewing Co.

View more
May 14, 2021

BBP 119 - 17 Percent Drip

We Back! This week the ”Legendary Brew Crew” chat with Owner of the Craft Beer Lifestyle Brand, 17 Percent Drip, Sean Dorsett.

View more
May 1, 2021

BBP 118 - #WindowSeatWill

This Week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chat with Window Seat Will aka Micro Brew Kings.....Join In.

View more
April 24, 2021

BBP 117 - The Check In 3.0

The Legendary Brew Crew checks in with “Pop Tops”

View more