Episodes

June 4, 2019

BBP 28 - Beer, VA Beach, Mueller Speaks & “Pop Tops”

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” send our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims in the Virginia Beach shooting, give our thoughts on the Mueller press conference and we also talk“Pop ...

Episode page
May 28, 2019

Brewery Banter Series - Wilmington Brew Works

Brewsing Banter Podcast presents... The Brewery Banter Series. This week “ The Legendary Brew Crew” visits Wilmington Brew Works in Wilmington, DE. Keith Hughes, the CFO & COO joins the crew and talks all thing WBW as we samp...

Episode page
May 21, 2019

BBP 27 - Beer, 25 Guys & Game of Thrones

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” share our thoughts about the ending of Game of Thrones and the Alabama abortion law. We also talk“Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from Conshohocken Brewing Compan...

Episode page
May 14, 2019

BBP 26 - Beer, Curry & Power

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Ayesha Curry’s Red Table Talk comment that set the “Twitterverse” on fire, Power’s final season announcement that veers to the NAACP Image Awards and Tyra Banks new S...

Episode page
May 7, 2019

BBP 25 - Beer, Facebook & Free Speech

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Facebook’s decision to kick off controversial figures on their platform, interracial relationships and some “Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from Brewery ...

Episode page
April 30, 2019

BBP 24 - Beer, Draft & Joe

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the NFL Draft, Joe Biden finally entering the 2020 race and some “Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from Brewery Ommegang, Bahamian Brewery and Beverages, a...

Episode page
April 23, 2019

BBP 23 - Beer, Kyle Korver, and the Ice Cream Dudes

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the tragedy in Sri Lanka, Kyle Korver’s essay on white privilege and Ben & Jerry’s 4/20 statement. In this episode we sampled beers from Brewery Ommegang, Trillium Br...

Episode page
April 16, 2019

BBP 22 - Beer, GOT & Mayo

In this episode we sampled beers from Scofflaw Brewing Company, Barrier Brewing Company, and Brewery Ommegang. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://an...

Episode page
April 9, 2019

BBP 21 - Beer & Neighborhood Nip

This week in the Taproom with 2/4 of “The Legendary Brew Crew” in the building with honorary crew member “B”, we pay our respects to Nipsey Hussle, talk teenage political views being shaped in the Trump Era and some Pop …

Episode page
April 2, 2019

BBP 20 - Beer, Pop Tops, Joe & Us

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” pop tops on Jussie & Cardi B, discuss former VP Joe Biden , and try to wrap our heads around the Us movie (spoiler alert). In this episode we sampled beers …

Episode page
March 26, 2019

BBP 19 - Beer, Mueller & US

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the Mueller Report being turned in, dudes caught on camera hitting women, and the US movie (no spoilers). In this episode we sampled beers from The Bruery , Great Lakes Brewin...

Episode page
March 19, 2019

BBP 18 - Beer, College Scandal, Hate Among Us, 2020 Elections

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the college admissions scheme scandal, the New Zealand shooting, and the 2020 Election’s current slate. In this episode we sampled beers from Captain Lawrence Brewing Company,...

Episode page
March 14, 2019

BBP Outtakes - Volume 2

Hey! We got some lost files from the BBP archives for you. The conversation gets heated amongst the crew as we talk “King of R&B” and Pro vs Amateur. It’s pretty wild, take a listen. We also snuck in some …

Episode page
March 5, 2019

BBP 17 - Beer, Michael Cohen, Jordyn Woods, Pop Culture Banter

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony, Jordyn Woods and the Kardashians and other pop culture ramblings. In this episode we sampled beers from Flying Fish Brewing Company, R...

Episode page
Feb. 26, 2019

BBP 16 - Beer, Indictments & Arrests

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the week of Indictments and Arrests of Jussie Smollett, R. Kelly and Robert Kraft. In this episode we sampled beers from Tall Tales Brewing Company and Samuel Adams Brewing Co...

Episode page
Feb. 19, 2019

BBP 15 - Beer, 5 Love Languages, Would U Rather, TV Shows

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” have very special guest on the podcast , our wives! We talk about the 5 love languages, play a few rounds of Would you Rather, and share the tv shows we watch together. …

Episode page
Feb. 12, 2019

BBP 14 - Beer, VA Scandals, NBA Trade Deadline, Boycotts

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the continued fallout in the Virginia Government scandals, the NBA trade deadline and Blackface themed clothing boycotts. In this episode we sampled beers from Levante Brewing...

Episode page
Feb. 5, 2019

BBP 13 - Beer, Jussie Smollett, Ralph Northam , Super Bowl

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the attack on Jussie Smollett, the Virginia Governor’s racist photo drop and Super Bowl Llll. In this episode we sampled beers from Lawson’s Finest Liquids, New Belgium Brewin...

Episode page
Jan. 29, 2019

BBP 12 - Beer, Trigger Warning, Shutdown, J. Cole

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the Killer Mike Netflix series “Trigger Warning”, the U.S Government Shutdown coming to an end and J. Cole’s new track “Middle Child” and his relationship with Kanye West. In ...

Episode page
Jan. 22, 2019

BBP 11 - Beer, Colorism, Gillette, Super Bowl

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the Blackish “Colorism” episode, how Gillette addressed Toxic Masculinity and the Super Bowl drama between Colin Kaepernick and Travis Scott & Gladys Knight. In this episode w...

Episode page
Jan. 15, 2019

BBP 10 - Beer, RK2, Millennial Burnout & Kevin Hart

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” is whole again with 302Yoda back in the building so we had to revisit Surviving R. Kelly. We also dive into Millennial Burnout and Adulting plus Kevin Hart’s Twitter Feed. In this epi...

Episode page
Jan. 8, 2019

BBP 9 - Beer, R. Kelly, Gov’t Shutdown, Black Beer Drinkers

The tech bug got us again this week so our in-depth Surviving R. Kelly discussion was condensed but we still managed to give our thoughts on the subject. We also discussed the continued U.S. government shutdown and craft beer...

Episode page
Jan. 1, 2019

BBP 8 - 2018 Year in Review

On our 2018 Year in Review episode we sample beers from Wilmington Brew Works, New Belgium Brewing and Peroni. We also discuss the year that was 2018 and what we look forward to in 2019. --- Send in a voice …

Episode page
Dec. 28, 2018

BBP 7 - Beer, Stock Market, US Foreign Policy & Bullsh*t

Even with technical difficulties in this episode we sample beers from Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. & Conshohocken Brewing Company We also discuss the Stock Market, US Foreign Policy and a whole lot more.... --- Send in a voic...

Episode page