Episodes

Dec. 11, 2018

BBP Outtakes: Volume 1

Hey! We were off attending a wedding but didn’t wanna leave you without a dose of BBP. Check out these outtakes from the first 5 episodes. We also snuck in some Sour Monkey from Victory Brewing Company. Enjoy!! --- Send …

Episode page
Dec. 4, 2018

BBP 5 - Beer, Meek Mill, Trump & NFL

This Episode we sample beers from New Belgium Brewing Company, Rogue Ales & Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co. We also discuss Meek Mill’s new release, Trump’s Latest and the NFL’s continued Domestic Violence problem. --- Send in...

Episode page
Nov. 27, 2018

BBP 4 - Beer, Thanksgiving, Delaware, Movies

This Episode we sample beers from New Belgium Brewing Company, Tired Hands Brewing Company & Abita Brewing Co. We also discuss Macaroni and Cheese, Delaware and what we have seen at the movies recently. --- Send in a voice...

Episode page
Nov. 13, 2018

BBP 3 - Beer, Guns, Vote Aftermath & TV

This Episode we sample beers from New Belgium Brewing Company, 16 Mile Brewery & Wilmington Brew Works. We also discuss guns, the voting aftermath and what has gotten our attention on the television. --- Send in a voice me...

Episode page
Nov. 6, 2018

BBP 2 - Beer, Distractions & HipHop

This week we sample beers from DogFish Head and Twin Lakes. We discuss Media distractions and the state of HipHop. --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://anchor....

Episode page
Oct. 30, 2018

BBP 1 - Beer, Vote & Misc. Banter

In the inaugural episode we taste beers from Wilmington Brew Works, Harpoon Brewery and Maine Beer Company while discussing voting and other miscellaneous banter --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbante...

Episode page