Episodes

Nov. 12, 2019

BBP 47 - Beer, T.I., & Robyn

This week in the Taproom, Dennis Carradin from The Trauma Survivors Foundation, Black Tie & Sneaker Gala, and The Delaware Beer F…

Episode page
Nov. 5, 2019

BBP 46 - Beer, Hip-Hop, & Festivals

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew get’s Rob G’s thoughts on attending the Baltimore Craft Beer Festival(10:48), d…

Episode page
Oct. 29, 2019

BBP 45 - It’s Our Podiversary!!

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew celebrate their one year podcasting anniversary! “ShaggyDrinksBeer” sits in wit…

Episode page
Oct. 22, 2019

BBP - The Interview

This week the fellas jump out the Taproom and into the WVUD 91.3 fm studio to chop it up with #TeamNittyRadio for the Legendary B…

Episode page
Oct. 15, 2019

BBP 44 - Beer, Impeachment, BET Hip Hop Awards

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew share our thoughts on the ongoing impeachment inquiry , discuss the BET Hip Hop…

Episode page
Oct. 8, 2019

Brewery Banter Series - Bellefonte Brewing Company

Brewsing Banter Podcast presents... The Brewery Banter Series. This week “ The Legendary Brew Crew” visits Bellefonte Brewing Com…

Episode page
Oct. 1, 2019

BBP 43 - Beer, Little Fish Accounting & Fish Food Podcast

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew sit down with Keila Hill-Trawick, CPA, MBA, owner of Little Fish Accounting and…

Episode page
Sept. 24, 2019

BBP 42 - Beer & Trauma Survivors Foundation

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew sit down with Dennis Carradin Jr., the Founder & CEO of The Trauma Survivors Fo…

Episode page
Sept. 17, 2019

BBP 41 - Beer, Debate, HBCUs

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew share our thoughts on the third democratic presidential debate, talk about Jeme…

Episode page
Sept. 10, 2019

BBP 40 - Beer, Bahamas, Fall New Shows

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew send our prayers to the people of Bahamas as they recover from the devastation of Hu…

Episode page
Sept. 3, 2019

BBP 39 - Beer, Odessa, and Chappelle

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew discuss the mass shooting in Odessa, TX , Dave Chappelle’s new Netflix comedy specia…

Episode page
Aug. 27, 2019

BBP 38 - Beer, Jay-Z & American Factory

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew discuss Jay-Z and the NFL partnership and it’s backlash, we also discuss the documen…

Episode page
Aug. 20, 2019

BBP - Fresh Fest 2019 - Part 2

This week we wrap up our trip to Pittsburgh, PA for the 2019 Fresh Fest. In part 2 of the Fresh Fest road trip “ The Legendary Br…

Episode page
Aug. 13, 2019

BBP - Fresh Fest 2019 - Part 1

This week the fellas jump out the Taproom and head to Pittsburgh, PA for the 2019 Fresh Fest. In part 1 of the Fresh Fest road tr…

Episode page
Aug. 6, 2019

BBP 37 - Beer, 250th & Presidential Debates

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the 249th and 250th Mass shooting this year in the US, the Second Demo…

Episode page
July 30, 2019

BBP 36 - Beer, Mueller & a Cypher

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Mueller’s Testimony before Congress, The XXL Freshman Cypher and we ju…

Episode page
July 23, 2019

BBP 35 - Beer, The Squad & Disney

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Crew talk Trump’s antics toward the four women of color in congress, Eddie Murphy’s stand…

Episode page
July 16, 2019

BBP 34 - Beer Fest & Some Crazy Mess

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss our time at the inaugural Delaware Beer Fest, Jeff Epstein’s indictmen…

Episode page
July 9, 2019

BBP 33 Beer, The 4th, & Equal Pay

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” is down a man (Lew Belgium) but Dam from Ep 2 came though as we discuss the Ju…

Episode page
July 2, 2019

BBP 32 Beer, Debates & Free Agency

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the jam packed Democratic Presidential Debates, NBA Free Agency and we…

Episode page
June 25, 2019

BBP 31 Beer, Sudan, Favorite Albums, Juneteenth

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the atrocities happening in Sudan, our favorite albums of all time and…

Episode page
June 18, 2019

BBP 30 - Beer & Father’s Day

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” talk fatherhood and Father’s Day with plenty of Dad Jokes. In this episode we …

Episode page
June 13, 2019

BBP 29 - Beer, Central Park 5, R&B Groups

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Ava DuVernay’s Netflix Limited Series “When They See Us, dig into some…

Episode page
June 4, 2019

BBP 28 - Beer, VA Beach, Mueller Speaks & “Pop Tops”

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” send our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims in the …

Episode page