Episodes

May 28, 2019

Brewery Banter Series - Wilmington Brew Works

Brewsing Banter Podcast presents... The Brewery Banter Series. This week “ The Legendary Brew Crew” visits Wilmington Brew Works …

Episode page
May 21, 2019

BBP 27 - Beer, 25 Guys & Game of Thrones

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” share our thoughts about the ending of Game of Thrones and the Alabama abortio…

Episode page
May 14, 2019

BBP 26 - Beer, Curry & Power

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Ayesha Curry’s Red Table Talk comment that set the “Twitterverse” on f…

Episode page
May 7, 2019

BBP 25 - Beer, Facebook & Free Speech

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Facebook’s decision to kick off controversial figures on their platfor…

Episode page
April 30, 2019

BBP 24 - Beer, Draft & Joe

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the NFL Draft, Joe Biden finally entering the 2020 race and some “Pop …

Episode page
April 23, 2019

BBP 23 - Beer, Kyle Korver, and the Ice Cream Dudes

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the tragedy in Sri Lanka, Kyle Korver’s essay on white privilege and B…

Episode page
April 16, 2019

BBP 22 - Beer, GOT & Mayo

In this episode we sampled beers from Scofflaw Brewing Company, Barrier Brewing Company, and Brewery Ommegang. Join Us! --- Se…

Episode page
April 9, 2019

BBP 21 - Beer & Neighborhood Nip

This week in the Taproom with 2/4 of “The Legendary Brew Crew” in the building with honorary crew member “B”, we pay our respects…

Episode page
April 2, 2019

BBP 20 - Beer, Pop Tops, Joe & Us

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” pop tops on Jussie & Cardi B, discuss former VP Joe Biden , and try to wrap ou…

Episode page
March 26, 2019

BBP 19 - Beer, Mueller & US

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the Mueller Report being turned in, dudes caught on camera hitting women, and t…

Episode page
March 19, 2019

BBP 18 - Beer, College Scandal, Hate Among Us, 2020 Elections

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the college admissions scheme scandal, the New Zealand shooting, and the 2020 E…

Episode page
March 14, 2019

BBP Outtakes - Volume 2

Hey! We got some lost files from the BBP archives for you. The conversation gets heated amongst the crew as we talk “King of R&B”…

Episode page
March 5, 2019

BBP 17 - Beer, Michael Cohen, Jordyn Woods, Pop Culture Banter

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony, Jordyn Woods and the Kardashians and o…

Episode page
Feb. 26, 2019

BBP 16 - Beer, Indictments & Arrests

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the week of Indictments and Arrests of Jussie Smollett, R. Kelly and Robert Kra…

Episode page
Feb. 19, 2019

BBP 15 - Beer, 5 Love Languages, Would U Rather, TV Shows

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” have very special guest on the podcast , our wives! We talk about the 5 love languages,…

Episode page
Feb. 12, 2019

BBP 14 - Beer, VA Scandals, NBA Trade Deadline, Boycotts

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the continued fallout in the Virginia Government scandals, the NBA trade deadli…

Episode page
Feb. 5, 2019

BBP 13 - Beer, Jussie Smollett, Ralph Northam , Super Bowl

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the attack on Jussie Smollett, the Virginia Governor’s racist photo drop and Su…

Episode page
Jan. 29, 2019

BBP 12 - Beer, Trigger Warning, Shutdown, J. Cole

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the Killer Mike Netflix series “Trigger Warning”, the U.S Government Shutdown c…

Episode page
Jan. 22, 2019

BBP 11 - Beer, Colorism, Gillette, Super Bowl

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the Blackish “Colorism” episode, how Gillette addressed Toxic Masculinity and t…

Episode page
Jan. 15, 2019

BBP 10 - Beer, RK2, Millennial Burnout & Kevin Hart

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” is whole again with 302Yoda back in the building so we had to revisit Surviving R. Kell…

Episode page
Jan. 8, 2019

BBP 9 - Beer, R. Kelly, Gov’t Shutdown, Black Beer Drinkers

The tech bug got us again this week so our in-depth Surviving R. Kelly discussion was condensed but we still managed to give our …

Episode page
Jan. 1, 2019

BBP 8 - 2018 Year in Review

On our 2018 Year in Review episode we sample beers from Wilmington Brew Works, New Belgium Brewing and Peroni. We also discuss th…

Episode page
Dec. 28, 2018

BBP 7 - Beer, Stock Market, US Foreign Policy & Bullsh*t

Even with technical difficulties in this episode we sample beers from Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. & Conshohocken Brewing Company We…

Episode page
Dec. 18, 2018

BBP 6 - 1st Annual Holiday Episode

On our Holiday Episode we sample beers from Tall Tales Brewing Co. , Anchor Brewing & Tröegs Brewing Company. We also discuss Fav…

Episode page