Episodes

Aug. 27, 2019

BBP 38 - Beer, Jay-Z & American Factory

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew discuss Jay-Z and the NFL partnership and it’s backlash, we also discuss the documentary “American Factory”, the first Netflix project from the Obama’s shingle Higher Ground and we...

Episode page
Aug. 20, 2019

BBP - Fresh Fest 2019 - Part 2

This week we wrap up our trip to Pittsburgh, PA for the 2019 Fresh Fest. In part 2 of the Fresh Fest road trip “ The Legendary Brew Crew” got a chance to sit down and talk with Kevin Blodger …

Episode page
Aug. 13, 2019

BBP - Fresh Fest 2019 - Part 1

This week the fellas jump out the Taproom and head to Pittsburgh, PA for the 2019 Fresh Fest. In part 1 of the Fresh Fest road trip “ The Legendary Brew Crew” got a chance to sit down and talk …

Episode page
Aug. 6, 2019

BBP 37 - Beer, 250th & Presidential Debates

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the 249th and 250th Mass shooting this year in the US, the Second Democratic Presidential Debates and we jump into some Pop Tops. In this episode we sampled beers fro...

Episode page
July 30, 2019

BBP 36 - Beer, Mueller & a Cypher

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Mueller’s Testimony before Congress, The XXL Freshman Cypher and we jump into some Pop Tops. In this episode we sampled beers from Southern Tier Brewing , 3 Stars Bre...

Episode page
July 23, 2019

BBP 35 - Beer, The Squad & Disney

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Crew talk Trump’s antics toward the four women of color in congress, Eddie Murphy’s standup comeback and Disney’s dominance. In this episode we sample beers from Mother Earth Brew Co., ...

Episode page
July 16, 2019

BBP 34 - Beer Fest & Some Crazy Mess

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss our time at the inaugural Delaware Beer Fest, Jeff Epstein’s indictment plus new fed charges for R. Kelly and we jump into some Pop Tops. In this episode we sampled …

Episode page
July 9, 2019

BBP 33 Beer, The 4th, & Equal Pay

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” is down a man (Lew Belgium) but Dam from Ep 2 came though as we discuss the July 4th Trump Parade, Kawahi’s jump to the Clippers with PG13 and we jump …

Episode page
July 2, 2019

BBP 32 Beer, Debates & Free Agency

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the jam packed Democratic Presidential Debates, NBA Free Agency and we jump into some Pop Tops. In this episode we sampled beers from Vault Brewing Co., Aviator Brewi...

Episode page
June 25, 2019

BBP 31 Beer, Sudan, Favorite Albums, Juneteenth

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the atrocities happening in Sudan, our favorite albums of all time and jump into some Pop Tops. In this episode we sampled beers from Offshoot Brewing Company, New Ho...

Episode page
June 18, 2019

BBP 30 - Beer & Father’s Day

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” talk fatherhood and Father’s Day with plenty of Dad Jokes. In this episode we sampled beers from Lone Pine Brewing Company, Perennial Artisan Ales, and 2SP Brewing Company. J...

Episode page
June 13, 2019

BBP 29 - Beer, Central Park 5, R&B Groups

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Ava DuVernay’s Netflix Limited Series “When They See Us, dig into some Black Music Month talk with our Favorite R&B Groups and we also talk“Pop Tops”. In this episode...

Episode page
June 4, 2019

BBP 28 - Beer, VA Beach, Mueller Speaks & “Pop Tops”

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” send our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims in the Virginia Beach shooting, give our thoughts on the Mueller press conference and we also talk“Pop ...

Episode page
May 28, 2019

Brewery Banter Series - Wilmington Brew Works

Brewsing Banter Podcast presents... The Brewery Banter Series. This week “ The Legendary Brew Crew” visits Wilmington Brew Works in Wilmington, DE. Keith Hughes, the CFO & COO joins the crew and talks all thing WBW as we samp...

Episode page
May 21, 2019

BBP 27 - Beer, 25 Guys & Game of Thrones

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” share our thoughts about the ending of Game of Thrones and the Alabama abortion law. We also talk“Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from Conshohocken Brewing Compan...

Episode page
May 14, 2019

BBP 26 - Beer, Curry & Power

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Ayesha Curry’s Red Table Talk comment that set the “Twitterverse” on fire, Power’s final season announcement that veers to the NAACP Image Awards and Tyra Banks new S...

Episode page
May 7, 2019

BBP 25 - Beer, Facebook & Free Speech

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss Facebook’s decision to kick off controversial figures on their platform, interracial relationships and some “Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from Brewery ...

Episode page
April 30, 2019

BBP 24 - Beer, Draft & Joe

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the NFL Draft, Joe Biden finally entering the 2020 race and some “Pop Tops”. In this episode we sampled beers from Brewery Ommegang, Bahamian Brewery and Beverages, a...

Episode page
April 23, 2019

BBP 23 - Beer, Kyle Korver, and the Ice Cream Dudes

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the tragedy in Sri Lanka, Kyle Korver’s essay on white privilege and Ben & Jerry’s 4/20 statement. In this episode we sampled beers from Brewery Ommegang, Trillium Br...

Episode page
April 16, 2019

BBP 22 - Beer, GOT & Mayo

In this episode we sampled beers from Scofflaw Brewing Company, Barrier Brewing Company, and Brewery Ommegang. Join Us! --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/brewsingbanter/message Support this podcast: https://an...

Episode page
April 9, 2019

BBP 21 - Beer & Neighborhood Nip

This week in the Taproom with 2/4 of “The Legendary Brew Crew” in the building with honorary crew member “B”, we pay our respects to Nipsey Hussle, talk teenage political views being shaped in the Trump Era and some Pop …

Episode page
April 2, 2019

BBP 20 - Beer, Pop Tops, Joe & Us

This week in the Taproom “The Legendary Brew Crew” pop tops on Jussie & Cardi B, discuss former VP Joe Biden , and try to wrap our heads around the Us movie (spoiler alert). In this episode we sampled beers …

Episode page
March 26, 2019

BBP 19 - Beer, Mueller & US

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the Mueller Report being turned in, dudes caught on camera hitting women, and the US movie (no spoilers). In this episode we sampled beers from The Bruery , Great Lakes Brewin...

Episode page
March 19, 2019

BBP 18 - Beer, College Scandal, Hate Among Us, 2020 Elections

In this episode “The Legendary Brew Crew” discuss the college admissions scheme scandal, the New Zealand shooting, and the 2020 Election’s current slate. In this episode we sampled beers from Captain Lawrence Brewing Company,...

Episode page