Videos

Grab a Drink and Come Thru! We Got Beers! 🍻

View more
March 5, 2022

BBP 156 - Hella Coastal

This week The Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with the crew behind Hella Coastal Brewing Co. Grab a drink and Pull Up a Chair!

View more

Come Chill with the Crew & a Brew

View more

This week The Legendary Brew Crew bring back Draught Season and chop it up about what they cooking up now. Pull up!

View more
Feb. 13, 2022

BBP 153 - Who Ya Wit?

It’s Going Down. Grab a Brew and Pull Up!

View more

Grab a Brew and Come Chill with the Crew

View more
Jan. 29, 2022

BBP 151 - Pushin

Come Thru and have a Brew with the Crew

View more
Jan. 22, 2022

BBP 150 - Laura Mignott

This week the Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with award-winning storyteller, CEO of Dflash and host of The Reset Podcast, Laura Mignott

View more

This week the Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with the crew behind the Chicago Black Owned FunkyTown Brewery. Grab a Drink and Pull Up a Chair.

View more

This week The Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with Jerry and Tony of Modern Brews and Beats Podcast

View more
Dec. 20, 2021

BBP 147 Dem Holiday Boyz

View more
Dec. 12, 2021

BBP 146 - Priceless

Join the Crew for a Brew

View more
Dec. 4, 2021

BBP 145 - Jamaal Lemon

This week the “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop with writer Jamaal Lemon. Join Us!

View more
Nov. 20, 2021

BBP 143 - LaTroya Butts

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with LaTroya Butts, of Five Wits Brewing

View more

Come Hang with the Crew and Bring a Brew

View more
Nov. 5, 2021

BBP 141 - Beerz & Barz

Come Hang with “The Legendary Brew Crew” and OT the GoldN’ Child & Kamal Kiddo of Beerz & Barz

View more
Oct. 30, 2021

BBP 140 - Trick or Treat

Come Hang with the Crew

View more

Come Hang with the Crew as we dive into some “Pop Tops”.

View more

Come join “The Legendary Brew Crew as we chop it up with The Cider Jawns!!!

View more
Oct. 2, 2021

One Pint at a Time

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up of with the Aaron & Brigitte Hosé, the filmmakers behind “One Pint at a Time”. Join Us!

View more
Sept. 27, 2021

BBP 136 Brew Your Story

View more
Sept. 18, 2021

BBP 135 - AirBrewNB

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with Elle Thomas, Founder of AirBrewNB.

View more
Sept. 4, 2021

What’s the Topic?

Bring a Brew and come hang with the Crew!!

View more

Come hang with the crew

View more