Videos

Join The Banter with the Legendary Brew Crew. Grab a Brew and come Hang with the Crew

View more
April 10, 2022

BBP 161 - We Are Here

Come Join the Banter with the Legendary Brew Crew

View more
April 3, 2022

BBP 160 - WWYD

Come Hang with The Legendary Brew as they chop it up about some of this week’s hottest “Pop Tops”.

View more

The Legendary Brew coming Live from Autumn Arch Beer Project

View more

This week the Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with Gene Lott, Co-Owner & Taproom Manager of Patuxent Brewing Company. Grab a Drink and Pull up Chair

View more

Grab a Drink and Come Thru! We Got Beers! 🍻

View more

This week The Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with the crew behind Hella Coastal Brewing Co. Grab a drink and Pull Up a Chair!

View more

Come Chill with the Crew & a Brew

View more

This week The Legendary Brew Crew bring back Draught Season and chop it up about what they cooking up now. Pull up!

View more

It’s Going Down. Grab a Brew and Pull Up!

View more

Grab a Brew and Come Chill with the Crew

View more
Jan. 29, 2022

BBP 151 - Pushin

Come Thru and have a Brew with the Crew

View more

This week the Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with award-winning storyteller, CEO of Dflash and host of The Reset Podcast, Laura Mignott

View more

This week the Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with the crew behind the Chicago Black Owned FunkyTown Brewery. Grab a Drink and Pull Up a Chair.

View more

This week The Legendary Brew Crew chop it up with Jerry and Tony of Modern Brews and Beats Podcast

View more
View more
Dec. 12, 2021

BBP 146 - Priceless

Join the Crew for a Brew

View more

This week the “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop with writer Jamaal Lemon. Join Us!

View more

This week “The Legendary Brew Crew” chop it up with LaTroya Butts, of Five Wits Brewing

View more

Come Hang with the Crew and Bring a Brew

View more

Come Hang with “The Legendary Brew Crew” and OT the GoldN’ Child & Kamal Kiddo of Beerz & Barz

View more

Come Hang with the Crew

View more

Come Hang with the Crew as we dive into some “Pop Tops”.

View more

Come join “The Legendary Brew Crew as we chop it up with The Cider Jawns!!!

View more